OmniRIM Records Management
OmniRIM Records Center gives organizations the power to access, protect and control business-critical information. OmniRIM’s acclaimed physical records management is seamlessly integrated with electronic records management capabilities allowing records management professionals to securely manage their company’s valuable informational assets. Its dashboards of real-time metrics transform operational data into strategic, actionable information.
What’s New in OmniRIM Records Center
OmniRIM Records Center Data Sheet
OmniRIM leverages its leadership in records management for its cloud-based offering by including sophisticated features such as:
- Dashboards – Quickly identify situations that require action or that represent potential business risk. The ArchiveMetrics™ RIM Score provides an at-a-glance health index of your records management programs.
- Containership model for physical records – Retention can be established at the child-level (i.e. document) and be inherited by the parent (i.e. box-level). This ensures that no records get destroyed before they reach the end of their lifecycle. It also allows for more complex retention calculations.
- End-to-end retention schedules – Create complex retention schedules that can be applied consistently across physical and electronic records for complete lifecycle management.
- Audit controls – Track chain of custody, transfers and modifications to records, including reason for change.
- Integration with leading Records Storage Providers – Requests entered in OmniRIM are automatically routed to your storage providers.
- ECM Integration – Tight integration with SharePoint 2010 and other ECM’s to simplify the declaration of electronic records.
- Carts - Users have the ability to run multiple searches for records (in various locations) and put them aside in a cart for future activities. Request records, print labels, transfer records and place records on hold right from a cart.
Centralized data, consistent management policies reduce risks
Many organizations deal with information silos in multiple offices using multiple technologies. OmniRIM Records Center unifies electronic and physical records to provide a holistic view and centralized control, while allowing easy access for authorized local users. With centralized data in a secure Records Center environment, organizations can enforce consistent classification, retention and disposal policies to help protect against litigation and comply with regulations.
Intuitive design and built-in intelligence increases user productivity
OmniRIM’s understanding of organizations with large inventories of physical records has led to innovative features, such as smart bar coding, combined shipments, and transactional integration with popular off-site records storage providers.
Advanced Fileplan Management
OmniRIM Records Center’s new file plan management interface provides a hierarchal view of your entire file plan. You can define record series, apply citations and end-to-end policies, and define user access rights. You can even copy portions of one file plan and add them to another. In fact, you may access records right from the Records tab in the file plan manager; allowing records managers to search and view records that reside at this level of the file plan or this level and below.
More OmniRIM Records Center Features